BENCHMARK RECRUITMENT | March 19, 2011
Reporting to the Board of Directors, the successful applicant will manage a large and talented legal team and oversee corporate legal transactions such as asset purchase transactions, debt financings, commercial disputes and contract negotiations.
- Bachelor degree in Law from a reputable Indonesian or foreign university
- More than 5 years experiencing practicing corporate law at large and reputable international/multinational law firm
- Possess extensive experience in successfully negotiating and drafting various documents covering complex asset purchase transactions, debt financings, commercial contracts and corporate compliance in Indonesia
- Expected to hold in depth, practical knowledge of company law and capital market regulations. Should be very familiar and experienced dealing with property-related legal issues such as; leasing, permitting and national, regional and local government regulations.
- Fluency both spoken and written English is a requirement, along with strong organizational skills and possesses a history of managing a team of fellow attorneys and legal employees.
- Skilled in basic computer programs such as: Microsoft Word, Excel, and Power point.
Only the very best will be considered for these key positions. Address your application to :
BENCHMARK RECRUITMENT ASIA
Wisma Staco 12th Floor,
Jl. Casablanca Kav. 18 Jakarta 12870
Or simply visit www.benchrecruit.com
(please keep files to less than 500k)