PricewaterhouseCoopers Indonesia is part of the PricewaterhouseCoopers global network, which operates in 151 countries. We provide industry-focused assurance, tax and advisory services for public and private clients. We invite brilliant and extraordinary people to fill the following position:
INWARD INVESTMENT LAWYER
• Managing a team of consultant in providing of inward investment services, which include :
• Advising potential foreign investors on investment regulatory aspects of doing business in Indonesia which includes Indonesian company/investment law, manpower law and other relevant
• Indonesian rules and regulations;
• Assisting in licensing of subsidiary company, representative office or branch in Indonesia which include assisting in application process, coordination and liaison with relevant government authorities and public notary.
• Advising and assisting in performing the necessary legal procedures for merger, acquisition, business restructuring, business expansion and liquidation;
• Provision of corporate secretarial services which include compliance to Indonesian company and investment law, manpower law, arrangement of shareholders/directors/commissioners’ meeting;
• Plan, organize, monitor and evaluate client deliverables to ensure good quality of services;
• Proper delegation of assignment to subordinates;
• Maintaining good and close interaction and relationship with relevant government authorities such as Investment Board, Ministry of Trade, Ministry of Manpower, etc.
• Managing business development and marketing of services;
• Managing communication with existing and potential clients to ensure good client relationship;
• Managing commercial aspects such as revenue target, billing and cash collection;
• Staff development which include coaching and technical training.
• Minimum Bachelor Degree in Law with solid educational achievement. Having an advocate’s license will be advantageous.
• At least 6 years of relevant experience with or without litigation experience, in a reputable law firm/in house legal.
• Thorough knowledge of the theory and practice of foreign investment and company law in Indonesia. This would include experience with incorporation of PMA companies and representative offices and an understanding of legal documentation requirements
• Experience in mergers and acquisitions would be an advantage
• Good team player.
• Proficient in English, both written and spoken.
How to Apply?
Please submit your CV/resume, transcript, and other certifications (if applicable) to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Write the position Job Position you wish to apply as the email subject.
Latest Submission: 13 May 2011
All applications will be treated as strictly confidential.